I have a simple philosophy when it comes to shopping. It must be enjoyed – when it isn’t fun anymore there is little point.
I needed to get a few bits to make my beauty routine, an in fact my life a little easier and like any Irish woman I knew that Penneys was the place to go! It so happened that I had planned to spend the day with my almost 9 year old niece while her Mom was at college. Well, as you can imagine, my mind started plotting and planning.
What I did was simply this ….
I set us each a budget of 15 Euro to get whatever fabulousness we needed. I went over budget and spent around 20 Euro.
My fabulous niece Isabella chose Populicious Panda as her blogger name and did very well coming in a few cents under budget.
Here is what we bought, and Isabella aka Populicious Panda’s very own blog post
I bought …
- a lovely spotty sponge bag, I never seem to have one big enough.
- a cute handbag mirror for those lipstick touch ups
- a nude lip pencil – I like to colour the entire lip in with pencil and then top up – I find it makes the colour last longer
- some very essential cotton pads for cleaning
- a bottle of Garnier Micellar water – I really must never go to bed with my make up on (repeating to myself)
- a bunch of soft hair elastics for the days when my hair goes up
- a bunch of pretty lacy and pearl hair elastics for pretty ponytails
- lacy topped socks (2 pairs)- I am a real girly girl and love a bit of lace (even if nobody sees it!)
I was very pleased with myself and feel a make-up cupboard tidy-up brewing.
And now for the mini bloggers post …
Hey guys, its Isabella a.k.a Populicious Panda.
So today I decided I would set myself a challenge, so I went to Penneys with my Aunty Kerry a.k.a. Fabulicous Fifty, and we went to Debenhams first to look at shoes (boring…). But finally (yes!) we went to Penneys. We went in through the doors and straight away I saw something (my Mum’s present). After that we went and looked at hair accessories, there was nothing that I liked there so we carried on. Finally we went to the make-up and nails section. I basically bought all my stuff there first. We looked at the nail stuff, I found a pug mirror (OMG!!!!) Next I found some very nice nail polishes: a set of 4 and a separate nail polish, then I found a strawberry and passionfruit nail polish remover and bought it (cos ya know that’s what you do). After that comes the nail decorations (divine, right?). So basically that was the end of nails, OK! Right, well now that that’s over lets move on. Make-up. So I saw a lipgloss and I just went for it, because ya know that’s what ya do. There was nothing else I liked so I went with my cousin David (he was with us the whole time!) to get a shirt and trousers. We ended up just getting some jeans and a sweater. So after that we went to pay. But at the till I saw a lipbalm, a watermelon one. I was just under €15 euro (wow!). Then once we paid we went for a bite to eat (Yum! ) But now I’m sorry to say that this is the end of Blog Number 1.
- I bought the candle holder (my mums present) because I thought they looked really pretty and also because they had hearts on them.
- I bought the pug mirror because I absolutely adore pugs and because I have a pug duvet cover.
- I bought the set of 4 nail polishes and the separate nail polish because they were all fab colours!!!
- I bought the nail polish remover because ya know, that’s what ya do.
- I bought the nail decorations so I can decorate my nails.
- I bought the fruity shine watermelon lip balm because I love, love, love watermelon flavoured and smelling things.
- And last but not least I bought the Wet n Wild lipgloss because its got a fabulicious smell and because it makes my lips go all shiny when I put it on.
Well, I hope you guys all enjoyed my little blog. So bye for now. Gotta go do my make up!!
xxxx Populicious Panda xxxx