It was like Christmas this morning – thank you Meaghers Pharmacy. On a Monday in April with the rain at the window.
Yesterday I was privileged to speak at the Elite Munster Bloggers Network event in Limerick. I was honestly over-excited especially as I got to chat to so many bloggers and get up to date on the latest products and trends.
At the end of the day, when I was quite tired, I was given a black box! Now although I was excited, I was simply too tired to open it, so this morning it was Christmas for me.
The box, was a gift from Meaghers Pharmacy. I am told that this is how all their products are delivered when you order from the website.
Opening time ….
Opening the box revealed a lovely letter and lots of yellow tissue paper – my favourite!
Each item was carefully wrapped individually with a little quality seal sticker on each one. Now you know what I mean – it was like Christmas.
Things have been a bit tough financially this year with having to give up work due to my health. I have had to dial back my beauty spending. The selection of products for us to try felt like it had been selected for me!
- A brand new Sleek palette – my favourite eyeshadow brand. I think the pigment is really strong and the colours stays!
- A cool Code VLM mascara to transform my eyelashes
- And for my lips a luscious NYX soft matt lip cream
And to take off my make-up …
- Bioderma H20 solution
- Nip+Fab Glycolic Daily Cleansing pads
And for pamper time.
- A yummy smelling bamboo green tea candle from Purcell & Woodcock
- A wild Irish Seaweed moisturising mask – the healing benefits of seaweed are well-known and now I get to treat my face.
- I was admiring the Victoria’s Secret bottles on the exhibition table and guess what was inside – a full bottle of Amber Romance fragrance mist.
Blogging means a lot to me – I write about being fabulous despite the curveballs life throws at us. This little box made me feel fabulous today! A girl should always have some treats to make her feel special.
The good news is that I can have a few more treats as Meaghers Pharmacy had given me a discount code to use, and to share with my blog readers! I think I might use my discount to treat myself to the new brush cleaner as I have been working on a make-up maintenance post.
It is only valid until 17th April – so by using Code ELITE34 – you can get your own delivery of a special Black box filled with yellow tissue and gifts to yourself. You can find the website at www.meaghers.ie
This is a bit of a different post for me but I hope you enjoyed sharing my excitement of have Christmas on a wet Monday in April.
Thanks for reading.